The Hacienda del Mar land use plan includes a hotel, single and multifamily homes, and an assortment of small retail, small office. Strict architectural guidelines, height re- strictions, and gross area coverage are in place for the entire development to ensure an unrivaled and consistent level of elegance. Classic Spanish architectural details blend seamlessly with the breezy Costa Rican vistas. The project has all the water permits to build to capacity.
Exceptional Hotel Site; Strong Papagayo Peninsula Region
• Spectacular Ocean and Bay Views from most rooms, suites, and common areas
• Government Programs exist to encourage tourism
• 4 and 5-Star resorts and hotels surround the project
• Four Seasons | Hyatt Andaz | Planet Hollywood | Marriott
Strong Demographic/Country/Tourism Trends
• Emplanements at Liberia airport rapidly grow year to year
• New Liberia Airport located 20 minutes to property; to be expanded already
• 750,000 tourist visits per year currently
• Substantial North American and European expatriate population
Strong Local/Costa Rican Partners
• Grupo Pacifico well known and highly respected architects
• Corales Agua Azul US and Costa Rican licensed general contractor
• Local legal counsel—involved with Four Seasons, Hyatt Andaz, Ritz Carlton projects
Seasoned US Development Partner-Bay Ridge Real Estate, Inc.
• Predecessor companies/affiliates in hotel market since 1981
• Recently completed $19 million hotel project in Minnesota with Radisson
• Active in Costa Rica since 2011
Compelling Returns/Hotel/Site Economics
• $11 million in infrastructure in and paid for—roads/sewer/water etc.